Premed 101 Forums

Dal Interviews

Guest x2002tvs

Guest DDStobe

Hey I got my interview notice in the mail this week too. Just wondering, is there anything we should bring with us to the interview? Besides wearing a suit I can't think of anything else!!

Guest ChinaMan2004

I think this is one of the new assessing criteria implemented this year. If I am not mistaken, it will give you a bunch of question and assess your personalities / characterisitcs by the answer you provide. It will be in MC format.

This questionnaire was first used in U of T last year, and I think it was at that time weight only about 1% (according to some old threads)...I am not sure if the same weight holds at Dal this year, but I wouldn't think it's going to take up a big portion of your evaluation.

So congrats to all who received an e-mail~ the battle starts here:hat

Guest sensodyne

yeah, one of my buddies who got into u of t last year had to take a personality assessment questionaire after his interview. I'm surprised that any professional school would require applicants to take a personality test. I'm a psyc major and I can tell you that although personality does have some correlation with academic performance, does it in no way predict it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crest vs colgate

What's up with Dal? I got a letter stating that i'm on the waiting list for an interview. Does anyone know anything about this? Do you think they hold multiple interview dates?

Good luck to everyone monday when the UWO invitations come out.

Archived