Premed 101 Forums

2022 U of T Post-Interview Thoughts

I feel like my interviewers didn’t learn about me at all and I keep thinking about things that I could’ve added to my answers. I didn’t expect the questions they asked either. I don’t think I answered the best and stuttered quite a bit. My interview was also really short…10 minutes total. :(

2 hours ago, burrito said:

I feel like my interviewers didn’t learn about me at all and I keep thinking about things that I could’ve added to my answers. I didn’t expect the questions they asked either. I don’t think I answered the best and stuttered quite a bit. My interview was also really short…10 minutes total. :(

28 minutes ago, Smileplease said:

Same here tbh. Very weird questions and about 11 minutes uh

Is there something I am missing? My interview lasted 20 minutes.......

2 hours ago, m2323 said:

I know they said we'd hear from them about the final decisions by March 1, but does anyone possibly know the earliest they'd likely tell us by?

You will most likely hear back on March 1st. UofT tends not to rush the decision making process. If I recall correctly last year they let applicants know past this date (March 2nd)

• 3 months later...