Premed 101 Forums

Fmproc results

I know it must be disappointing but don't worry too much about, it is just ONE component of many other aspects of your application. You are going to be fine. Remember to apply broadly. 

Not sure what they mean by : ''Your score and quartile will be shared separately with the programs you have applied to'' ??

On 1/6/2023 at 4:55 AM, famapp said:

someone give me hope that scoring low is not going to ruin my chances of matching.

When I searched through all the FM program descriptions, most of the one's that broke down their applicant criteria mentioned how it would only constitute 5% of the overall file score. 

In other word, peanuts. So you shouldn't be worried and neither am I (as someone who got 2nd quartile).

The test also didn't seem "well-baked". Probably to be expected given that it's currently in its first year of operation. There wasn't enough guidance on what we should consider slightly desirable vs very desirable so I ended up inadvertently putting upwards of 3/4s of my "desirable" answers in the "very desirable" box.