Premed 101 Forums

Who would win?

Guest AH800

Guest AH800

Alrite I know this seems very immature but I just finished debating this with a co-worker and thought I'd post it here:

Who would win in a fight, to the death of course, 10 highly trained men or a fully grown grizzly bear?

I say the bear would win hands down, cuz I don't see anyway the men could take down the bear. Plus the bear has it's razor sharp claws and teeth. Even if several of the men sacrificed themselves to attempt to gouge the bear's eyes or get their hands down the bear's throat I still don't think they'd win.

Any thoughts?

Guest Justanotherkeener

Haha, 10 dentists could surely take on one bear. But even without anything, don't you think 10 guys could throw in enough kicks and punches to the bear's face and limbs that it might go down... granted, the least favourite person might have to be a pawn (a.k.a. sacrifice) :lol

Oops, I didn't take part in this... I meant to say, does anyone have a Kaplan book for sale... yeh, that's right... Kaplan book;)

Keener

p.s. GO Homosapiens!

Guest belledentiste

Yes I have kaplan DAT books that I'm looking to sell.... I have everything that came with the Kaplan course. I also have a few more pieces of the soap that you will be carving from at the exam. Just e-mail me at

uoftstudent_8@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Guest Justanotherkeener

haha, i was actually joking about the kaplan book... sorry about that belledentiste, things like that don't come across too well in the "digi-world"

Keener

Guest madflossin

lmao at belledentiste for that :rollin

thanx - I enjoyed the laugh immensely

I have another question ..... would u be willing to be one of the dentists to fight the bear - (with ur scalpel and drill) - if ur dental education was all paid for ?

it'd be like joining the armed forces - but instead of having to enlist after finishing - u and 9 of your colleagues have to fight a bear ..... lol

Guest belledentiste

Well,..... hahaha, I guess.... You have to give me credit though! I'm not quite with it! I just had my wisdom teeth extracted yesterday..... They were impacted too!:x

Guest AH800

lol...wow, this thread turned out to take some pretty funny twists, as I am the one who started it and I am actually interested in buying some used kaplan DAT material. I'll email you belle! Just curious as to what year the material is?

By the way, even with the dental tools the bear would still win. One slobberknocker paw clobbering would easily take out a dentist, plus you'd have a tough time getting through the bear's thick skin and fat layers to do any real damage.

How about this, 10 humans vs. a gorilla? I'm gonna have to go with the gorilla. I sure as hell would want to have to fight one.

Guest jughead09

mmm, i think we are approaching this from the wrong angle...there is no way we could defeat the bear physically....however, as dentists, we will access to drugs....i say drug the bear. :evil

Guest jughead09

this may be totally off topic for this thread, but i'll say it anyhow....i was just checking out the med school forum and i hate to generalize (i have friends in med school, so i am going to say this with love) but our forum is so much cooler:hat

i mean, have you checked out some of their threads? zzzzzzzzz |I "how would you tackle a bear" posts are so much more entertaining...and intellectual:)

Guest TheChosenOneDDS

THe men would win.

You underestimate the power of humans. We are on the top of the food chain for a reason.

Bears are not as smart as humans, especially highly trained ones. 10 trained men is a lot of man power. Just need one person to take one for the team, the rest of the 9 can jump in to isolate the limbs and eyes of the bear. THe bear has no chance.

Archived