Premed 101 Forums

McGill DMD 2024 Interview Invites

It seems like if you are interviewing your transcript section will still be there! I am positive they are going manually thus its taking longer but Idk about alphabetically my first name is very last 5 letters and my last name is in the top 7 letters of the alphabet 

5 minutes ago, mike24567 said:

It seems like if you are interviewing your transcript section will still be there! I am positive they are going manually thus its taking longer but Idk about alphabetically my first name is very last 5 letters and my last name is in the top 7 letters of the alphabet 

Makes sense! How exciting

13 minutes ago, mike24567 said:

okay yeah rip:( then i don't think i'll get an interview this year

15 minutes ago, mike24567 said:

Are you IP or OOP if you don't mind me asking