Premed 101 Forums

McGill DMD 2024 Interview Invites

Just got this email from the faculty:

Thank you for your email. We will be sending out the invitations very soon (within the next 2-3 days). Our interview date was updated on our website last week - our interviews will be held on Feb. 26th. Please note that we are using a new application system and are working with a new third party for the interview. These factors have caused some delays, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope your understand.

13 minutes ago, Dental_duplex said:

Thank you for your email. We will be sending out the invitations very soon (within the next 2-3 days). Our interview date was updated on our website last week - our interviews will be held on Feb. 26th. Please note that we are using a new application system and are working with a new third party for the interview. These factors have caused some delays, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope your understand.

So Thursday or Friday I guess which gives us just over a week to prepare rip

I have an interview for Med the transcript section didnt disappear for either applications. My friends who were refused to med had their transcript section disappear. anyone else with med interview can confirm the section still present on both applications?     

8 minutes ago, mike24567 said:

I have an interview for Med the transcript section didnt disappear for either applications. My friends who were refused to med had their transcript section disappear. anyone else with med interview can confirm the section still present on both applications?     

That seemed to be the pattern in the med forum

2 hours ago, Dental_duplex said:

cap

6 minutes ago, Molar24 said:

Wait what do you mean by transcript disappearing? like the line that says "Transcript/ Relevé de Notes for..." is completely gone? or is it not blue (a link) or something? mine was always black and my university's name was blue. 

I think for some it’s completely disappearing 

8 minutes ago, dental_daisy said:

I just logged in on the application portal and it showed "needs more info". Then, when I clicked on it, it prompted me to upload my MMI NDA and MMI Id. Could this mean I got a DMD interview?

I got an interview for med and that's what happened to me. Is there a blue box on top of "additional options"? Also what is the first letter of your last name if ur comfortable with sharing that?