Premed 101 Forums

McGill DMD 2024 Interview Invites

Just now, Med201323 said:

I haven't got any updates yet. Still waiting to hear back about where I stand on the waiting list.

They must be still composing the wait-list if there are no positions yet 

8 minutes ago, ProspectiveMDDMD said:

I dont really understand how some people got waitlist emails last week and they still haven't sent out all the waitlist emails/decisions 

Yeah I think they must be doing them one by one like they did for the interviews. Whereas medicine releases all the results on one shot 

On 3/28/2024 at 4:35 PM, FraYo said:

Hey guys, congrats to everyone who got in!!!! We did it!!! For anyone who is still waiting or has been waitlisted keep your fingers crossed. I am praying for you all! For those that have already received an offer I have created a Facebook group for our graduating class and you can join with this link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1785670948599307/

If you don't mind me asking what did ur portal look like when u got an acceptance? Or was it just an email? Also congrats on getting in! :)

23 hours ago, MDDMD said:

Yeah I think they must be doing them one by one like they did for the interviews. Whereas medicine releases all the results on one shot 

You are right! I received nothing last week and I just got an email saying that I am in waitlist, we still have a chance! 

2 minutes ago, HungryHippo said:

They're definitely working, I got an email late last night about being on the waitlist. That being said, I don't have a number ranking me, so either that's a mistake or I'm so far down the list that they didn't bother to rank me!

I think maybe we need to write to the admission to accept the place in waitlist first in order to see the rank number. 

4 minutes ago, HungryHippo said:

They're definitely working, I got an email late last night about being on the waitlist. That being said, I don't have a number ranking me, so either that's a mistake or I'm so far down the list that they didn't bother to rank me!

No I think they just didn't finalize the wait-list. A lot of people are saying the same thing. I saw people were waitlisted last week so it's def bc they just didn't finalize it.