Premed 101 Forums

Immunization Record

Guest Sound of Butterfly

Guest Sound of Butterfly

Does anyone know what would happen if our immunization record is not sent on time (before aug 12th)????? I'm still waiting for the results of some blood work...:\

butterfly

I remember reading somewhere (either on the form or on the medweb site) that the form should be in by the 12th.. but if there's any pending serology or anything that it can be sent in later (once it's back from the lab)

Guest doctorinthehouse

also if you look at the forms, the top of one of the pages says that the forms don't have to be in until December 1. I'm not sure which one is correct

Guest Sound of Butterfly

Thanks for your replies! So I can submit what I have now without the serology reports (that's what I'm waiting for now)?

I think the Dec 1 deadline is only for the flu shot.

Right, maybe include a little note saying that you'll be sending in results as they come.

I'm sure it's no big deal,but on their end it's probably easier and will save hassle if this is all sorted out before we start.

Guest FrancophoneRN

Just so y'all know, I spoke with someone at the student office (the people that are in charge of all this). And they said that nobody will be back before after the deadline, so send it on the 12ish, and if there's any problems, call them after the 8th of August.

Archived