Premed 101 Forums

Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted

Guest acarpent1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mauved

Hang in there acarpent! I haven't heard anything either, but going a bit neurotic here too...I think it would have been a blessing to be busy this morning... alas, I get to stare at the computer screen while trying not to frantically keep on pressing refresh on my hotmail screen LOL...

hang in! M.

Guest mauved

ah...here it is...rejected as well... got my email...agh! not from Northern Ontario either...here is to next year :) for me, and here is to all of those of you accepted or waitlisted this year!!! the best of luck to you all!

m.

Guest karner blue

I will have to apply again. Sigh. Good luck to you all either at NOSM or in your future endeavours. (I'm not from Northern Ontario.)

Guest snowrocks

Well, I'm waitlisted, which I am really happy about! I don't know my position yet...

I'm currently living in Sudbury (this is my 6th year here).

Guest acarpent1

rejected. Next year it is..

Good luck to the Rest of you!! Most of you seem fantastic & I hope next year is a blast for you!

Guest spidey077

The verdicts are in...I got waitlisted (lived 22 years in Sudbury..moved south for grad school)..unsure of my position.

p.s. for those wondering...the time on the email was 9:47

Guest kingrad

unfortunately....

i got the rejection letter again this year.....

one more try....

3 times a charm??? hopefully.

congratulations to all who got offers.

Guest spidey077

ok, did anyone out there get accepted????? or did they mail out the rejected/waitlisted first. Can't help but wonder.....

Guest MacPT

accepted Sudbury

rec'd notice 9:34 am EST

congrats to all accepted / waitlisted

'don't give up' to all unsuccesful candidates

Guest Souvenir de Mauve

I've been accepted at the West Campus in Thunder Bay.

My e-mail came at 8:58 am EST

Congrats to those accepted. Can't wait to meet you.

My fingers are crossed for those on the waitlist and I'm thinking of those who haven't posted yet (Fille and Isoceles etc)

My best wishes to everyone else.

Guest lolaloo

Hi Everyone!

Congrats to all that received the golden ticket, I was rejected from Northern... not too surprised since I am not from there.

Still it stinks.

L :)

Guest Kidha

Thanks aracapent1. dont give up yet sometimes it just takes time. Trust me its taken years for me. Matt congradulations on your acceptance, infact, congrads to all those accepted.

Guest NurseNathalie

Congrats to those who got in

I can't wait until they can accomodate more students... but until then, don't give up !

Guest Filledunord

Hello all...I'm at work, and I don't want to be rocking in a fetal position if the news is bad, so I haven't checked it yet...however, the time on my email is 9:48am, for y'all who care.

Hey congrats Souvenir de Mauve! I remember how nervous you were before the interview (with the herbal tea and unfinished meal....) well, there's nothing to be afraid of now!

:rollin

And Anna...good news about the waitlist! Hopefully you're in a good position to get a spot!

Archived