Premed 101 Forums

U of A Class of 2009

Guest CD4CD25

Guest CD4CD25

I thought I would start this thread :)

I am an Alberta resident who will definitely be going to the U of A this fall. I am finishing up my graduate studies right now at the U of A. I am really excited to meet all of my classmates! I am married with a little girl-will anyone else out there be a med student/parent?

:D CD4CD25

Guest eman05

I GOT THE CALL!! from Andrea about an hour ago. Wheeeee!

I just graduated with a B.Sc. (Hons) in Biochemistry from U of C.

prereq GPA 3.95

cumulative GPA 3.9

MCAT 11(VR) - 12(PS) - 12(BS) - S(WS)

Guest iceman

I just got word from Andrea,

I graduated from McGill in 04 with a BSc Honors in Biology

prereq GPA - 4.0

overall GPA - 3.95

MCAT - 11 (VR) - 13 (PS) - 12 (BS) ... and I cant remember my WS

I look forward to meeting you guys this fall.

Daniel

Guest Tricolore20

Yo Coolguy,

Yes, I got the call. I'm actually at work right now, and went to pick up my letter from Andrea!

Now I know how Rafa Benitez, Stevie Gerrard and Jerzy Dudek must have felt. :hat What a feeling! You work so hard, and finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. We got to party it up.

Guest MUC1

Wow.

Feels like yesterday when I found out the acceptances for C2008. Time really flies.

Anyway, congrats and welcome to those that got the call for C2009, and we (C2008) look forward to seeing you all in August! :)

Guest nlutic

Hi everyone,

I just got the call today and I am soo excited. I will definitely be attending UofA in the fall. I can't wait to meet you all!

Guest Cowgirl Jenn

Hey,

Sorry, but I'm a bit behind on whats being going on with UofA admissions, as I've been out of the country. As an orientation committee rep., I'd like to extend a big congrats to all of you who have been receiving the good news today!! And for those of you still waiting, GOOD LUCK!!!

Just a question, are they also notifying the second-round (ie: 2nd/3rd year applicants) interviewees this week?

Thanks, and see you 2009's soon!!

Jenn

Guest VwDubber

Congrats to everyone that's been accepted and to everyone that's made it onto the waitlist.

I'm compiling data of acceptees/waitlistees/rejectees so If it's not too much trouble, could you all (accepted/waitlisted/rejected) please take a quick moment to post your profile HERE.

Thanks a bunch!

Archived