Premed 101 Forums

Application Question: 10 lines includes verifiers?

Guest 007

When filling out the personal attributes section, it actually allows me to type well beyond the 10 lines they say they accept. Will the system only end up taking the first 10 lines? Also, does the verifier information (name and number) count in the 10 line limit?

Thanks,

Guest Lactic Folly

From what I remember of last year's system:

They allow you to type as much as you want in those boxes solely for editing purposes. You do have a limit, and the verifiers are included in that - but the 10 lines aren't those of the scroll box that you type in.. it's according to the screen you review before submitting your final application (which uses a different font and width).

In any case, you'll be informed if you are over the limit when you try to submit. Spent a goodly amount of time adjusting and re-adjusting the formatting and length of those entries - I opened one window for editing, and another window that I could refresh to view the formatting of my entries on the final screen.

Thanks Lactic Folly. What a pain...it would be so much better if they just limited you from the outset like with OMSAS.

I never thought I'd say that I prefer OMSAS...:rollin

Archived