Premed 101 Forums

UWO Notification

Guest Spritzer5

Guest koft

Hi,

You are not likely to hear anything from them until End of June to Early July. That is when they will mail or email out their acceptance.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest westguy

Last week I got a phone call from Trish, asking me if I was still interested in Western Dentistry. Did you also get this question? I mean those who got an interview at Western

Guest AHCHIU

does everyone get these phone calls?

who else has gotten this call?

do only the "hot" candidates get these calls?

hmmm.....might have to ask Trish directly

Guest Spritzer5

I didn't get a call from anyone. I'm a graduate student candidate so I had to send them confirmination that I'm done my thesis.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Francesco1001

I got an acceptance email yesterday.. It was filtered by Hotmail into my junkmail folder... lucky I checked it out before I emptied it.. :D

Congrad. I also got accepted to UWO, but still contemplating between going to UT or UWO. Oh well, I guess I might see you in Western.

Cheers

Guest newbee

Hey guys:

Just wondering what kind of marks do you need for an interview invite. It seems to be all over the board. I thought initially that it was around 3.8+ / 4.0, but it seems that people are getting interviews with 3.5's and 3.6's. Is it because when the worst year etc. are dropped, you have a better average?

Thanks

Guest DaveOnNitros

Hey got my acceptance letter after coming back from a long trip during the long weekend. But I am still hoping to move up from the UT waitlist. Congrats to all who got accepted and good luckto everyone else!

Archived