Premed 101 Forums

Interview details not received yet!

Guest Dunes

Hello all,

I have never knew that there was such a lovely board where we can share our thoughts about UBC Med. school. As you can see, I'm new to this board ;)

I'm excited that I got an Interview at UBc. I've been waiting for this for a long long time! However, I haven't yet received my second interview details e-mail,and I was wondering weather you guys think I should wait for one more week or if I should call UBC Tomorrow to ask about it?

How many other people haven't received their second e-mail yet?

Best of luck to all of you..From the looks of it, you are a great bunch a people and I would love to have you as my classmates :rollin

Luv,

Dunes

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

The logistics involved in scheduling the three interviewers is significant. UBC have to pull together a panel containing three people, one from each region, gender- and career-balanced who have never interviewed you before. Additionally, they have to do this in the context of efficiently scheduling about 499 other interviews over four days.

If you're worried, give UBC a shout to alleviate your stress; otherwise, I'm sure the e-mail with arrive shortly. :)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest soapyslicer

Don't worry too much i had received my original notification of interview friday morning but only received my second info package this afternoon. I am a vancouverite and interview Sunday afternoon. I know it is easy for me to say and tough to do but try to hold tight. I would wait until the end of the week if you are in town before contacting UBC. If you are out of town I would be more inclined to contact them due to difficulties in booking tickets. Remember there the error was apparently only with 3 files all OOP. If you haven't heard that you were one of them I would not be concerned at this point. I suspect that they emailed all three as soon as they could as they knew people were booking tickets.

soapy

Archived