Premed 101 Forums

What do interviewers know about each applicant?

Guest Spicy Aam

Guest Spicy Aam

Hello,

Well now that I have been invited for an interview, I am just wondering exactly what info do the interviewers already know about you, or have infront of them? Also, I am wondering if anyone knows the format of the interview weekend. Would I have to be present for the entire 4 days? I'm OOP and need to make arrangements accordingly. Congrats to all who have been successful so far, and goodluck to those still waiting to hear. Thanks guys,

Spicy

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

When I last interviewed at UBC the interviewers had at least a copy of my essay as I was asked questions about items that appeared in its body and in no other documentation that UBC had.

Regarding the interview weekend, the interview itself shall be held on one of the four days, and the exact date and time is supposed to be sent to us by Feburary 13th. Two of the four interview days are supposed to contain talks that will introduce us to the features of the three programs, as well as opportunities to mingle with current medical students and faculty. Technically, all you would need to be present for is your interview, but you might also want to be around for one of the get-together days too. :)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Archived