Premed 101 Forums

McGill??

Guest dentist2be

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dentforsure

no...apparently...everyone who doesn't get notified is basically on the waitlist...ppl who didn't get an interview haven't received a rejection letter either...i don't know what's sup w/ them...

so far i haven't heard of any OOP being accepted yet...according to last year's timeline...it would be this coming monday...they just interviewed in province last weekend...did u interview at Mcgill too? Let me know if anyone gets accepted to McGill.

And does anyone know how far down the waitlist did Mcgill go last year? I've heard if u are top 5 on waitlist...it's a good chance?

Are you serious that the waitlist for oop's only moved 5 last year?? That's not good news... I'm thinking that the first group of people should hear by the end of February.

Good luck everyone!

Guest dentforsure

Hey...what's with this family day? I've never heard of it, but i think everyone well deserves one. I think it's only in Alberta, not in Quebec nor other provinces. Anyways...i need a family day too ;)

Guest allycat03

Hey everyone,

Is it possible that Mcgill waits for everyone to be interviewed before giving out their answer? The first round of in province interviews is only starting this friday. I know that in province get their answer about a week after the interview, so maybe beginning of march?

Guest DreamCatcher

hehe sorry folks, my mistake:) I thought Family Day is a Canadian holiday, not only in Alberta...

ya, don't work too hard dent, you'll get there for sure (my gut feelings).

Hey...what's with this family day? I've never heard of it, but i think everyone well deserves one. I think it's only in Alberta, not in Quebec nor other provinces. Anyways...i need a family day too

Guest DreamCatcher

It is quite "unusual" though if that's the case, cuz in previous years, it was around this week..

I guess McGill has its special way of doing things...

Is it possible that Mcgill waits for everyone to be interviewed before giving out their answer? The first round of in province interviews is only starting this friday. I know that in province get their answer about a week after the interview, so maybe beginning of march?

We should have one extra Monday off, because family day is during reading week. Considering this, albertan students actually have one less holiday than those in other provinces.

Guest dentforsure

i thought in prov interviews happened last week...nevermind...if it's this coming friday, we will have to wait for the in prov interviews to be over for sure...waiting continues...:rolleyes

Guest Gunz4Sale

Damn homey,

They're calling people on the phone? Best make sure I tell my boys to keep they cellies charged - they thought it would be an e-mail or something.

Congrats BTW, to those who got/will get in.

EZ

Guest allycat03

Congrats Dent2b!

I was under the impression that the first wave of in province interviews started this friday. I might be wrong though. Good luck to everyone waiting for a phone call!

Guest dentist2be

thanks guys!..hang in there you guys will get in too......hey dentforsure..my status on minerva was if I wanted to accept or decline the offer where it used to say ready for review...good luck...

Guest dentforsure

I emailed Patricia and asked her about this, she said currently the first 10 people are being offered a place as "early acceptance". I don't know if they are gonna accept more OOP of if that's it. She said she hasn't had time to place those on the waitlist.

Archived