Premed 101 Forums

study buddy!

Hey everyone!

Merry christmas!

i hope everyone's enjoying their break!

So I'm not sure if it's been done before, but I'm basically asking if anyone wants to create a study group for the DAT. Well I live in Richmond Hill, but I'm good with public transit (i'm a superstar lol) so I can get myself to Toronto, or any neighbouring cities. So anyone in the GTA interested just reply back. I go to York University, and my library has study rooms that I can book, I'm 100% sure UofT with it's immense amount of libraries offers study rooms that you can book as well or even Ryerson if anybody goes there. We can get together at a library or a university library it doesn't really matter.

Again, if anyone is interested private message me or reply to this thread. I'm basically done with chem, done some RC and currently trying to get myself to go over bio (blah haha). We can organize it so that each session we can go over a few chapters of chem and bio and people can come with questions or concerns.

okay well there's my suggestion! :)

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

-wisdom_tooth

i know i'm getting wayyyy ahead of myself but this semester i have wednesdays and fridays off and of course saturdays and sundays. I know people's schedules are different and really busy but I'm sure we can work one day of the week out. Or we can organize it so that we meet up maybe every two weeks, you know, something along those lines.

Archived