Premed 101 Forums

When will they send out the letters?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just received an Invite in Montreal! (McGill Ghetto) So excited!!!

I am a 3rd year BA&Sc student at McGill cGPA 3.97. Lots of ECs, volunteer and etc but I barely mentioned it in any of the 5 qs.

Good luck to everyone else who has yet to hear (and to those in Montreal - you should be hearing today!)

Just received an Invite in Montreal! (McGill Ghetto) So excited!!!

I am a 3rd year BA&Sc student at McGill cGPA 3.97. Lots of ECs, volunteer and etc but I barely mentioned it in any of the 5 qs.

Good luck to everyone else who has yet to hear (and to those in Montreal - you should be hearing today!)

Thanks KT ... thats good to know. congratulations .... when is it? I'm also in the ghetto, but my mail seems to come much later than yours. i should know by 4 or 5 tonight.

My office is right beside the mail box so I've literally been staring out the door for the past 2 days waiting for the mail. I finally received my invite today and danced down the hall with my large envelope. Not so professional....

MSc student at U of T with 3.76 GPA, moderate extacurrics, volunteer, and research. I did mention my Master's in my responses (several times), but not other research experiences.

I received my invitation letter yesterday and live in Toronto.

Stats: cGPA 3.71 (note that there is still hope for those who don't have a superb academic performance). Involved in several research projects, lots of ECs and volunteer work.

This is my second time applying to Mac. I had the same credentials last year so I think that this time around, my answers were more in line with what they were looking for. Instead of listing various activities that I am involved in, I actually tried to answer their questions.

Good luck to those of you who are still waiting for an invitation.

:)

They must not have sent all of the rejections/acceptances out at once b/c people much further than Toronto are getting stuff (both good and bad) and a lot of us have heard nothing. I really hope they don't make us wait another week...I think I'm getting an ulcer haha!

I don't think that's necessarily true--people who got rejected are probably less inclined to post here, whereas people who got interview invites and feeling happy and want to share their happiness.

I live in Toronto and I got nothing as well...I'm now pretty sure they didn't send them in one batch if people in Quebec and Manitoba got it and GTA people didn't. Maybe they sent one "certain" batch--people they knew for sure they wanted to interview or reject, and the rest of us are kind of "iffy"?

Archived