Premed 101 Forums

Kingston MMI practice

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone,

i, too, am new to this forum, but would love the opportunity to practice MMIs in kingston... i'm in toronto, but march 11th works well for me... let me know what i can bring (educational materials, etc.)

so I guess now we are up to 4 meeting in kingston next Sunday?? I am really looking forward to meeting all of you and anyone else as well that would lik to join in. Should we each perhaps bring whatever practice MMI materials we have?? (we could even brainstorm possible MMI scenarios based on current health issues also)

Hi everyone,

I'm glad to hear people are interested. I didn't realize people would be coming in from out-of-town for this. I was thinking we'd just meet, throw around some ideas, and go over some scenarios. However, if we have 4 people interested I could book another room and we could take turns being interviewers and interviewees. Two people could move between the two rooms and do a mock MMI and then we could switch. What are people's opinions on that?

In any case I think everyone should come with some situations and a few controversial points/discussion questions for each.

Archived