Premed 101 Forums

Matching suit? Or blazer and pants that go well together?

Sharpie*

A stupid question~what kind of bag are you bringing? Some schools suggest bringing lunch, I'll bring water too...It seems a little weird to wear a suit and a backpack though (my usual bag!). What are you guys doing?

Yeah, get a briefcase instead....backpacks are for losers, heh.

You should go to bagborroworsteal.com, lmao!

I think most guys bring an attaché (like briefcase, but no lock/codes I believe). I was told not to bring a backpack (even though they are so convenient.

Yay, I did a dry run in my interview attire. I need a new white shirt, but i'm wearing:

black shoes, socks, pants. White shirt, ?? tie, and a jacket (picture attached to show design).

post-1322-140744793582_thumb.jpg

lol, go commando, interviewers love a guy with a sense of adventure. don't ask me how not wearing underwear is having a sense of adventure, it just is

I recommend notifying the interviewers right away.

Mr. Degoo, how good to see you, how are you doing today?

I'm ok.....I'm not wearing any underwear.

Just wondering what, if anything, should be brought with you? They should have all the info about you they want, so...?

Just two passport-sized photos because that seems to be a common request?

You don't need to bring anything else in terms of info. depending on the interview (closed/open), they have everything they need. For the photos, check with the school. some want 2 (u of t), others want none (ottawa). the only other things you can bring if you want are personal items (extra pair of tights, brush, etc.) and maybe something to take notes on if you're a keener (although from personal experience, this was really annoying to carry around). I'd keep it simple and light.

Archived