Premed 101 Forums

The Official August/September Registration Thread

The Law

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i have a theory

i think all this talk about "technical glitches" is BS...they knew this was coming so that's no excuse...they have a limited number of seats available (compared to the old days) so they're intentionally releasing them gradually and at random times so that their sample will end up being representative of the entire premed population (ie not just made up of keeners like me who got up at 5:30am this morning to register).:D

Aaaah ok i've had too much stats as u can tell:p

ok i have a theory

i think all this talk about "technical glitches" is BS...they knew this was coming so that's no excuse...they have a limited number of seats available (compared to the old days) so they're intentionally releasing them gradually and at random times so that their sample will end up being representative of the entire premed population (ie not just made up of keeners like me who got up at 5:30am this morning to register).:D

Aaaah ok i've had too much stats as u can tell:p

i was thinking about that too...smart of them

I kinda like the idea of having the mcat requirement (even tho i hate studying for it)...but I think Canadian schools should really reconsider requiring the VR section...:D

I'd rather lose writing sample.

VR is a test to thinking critically...that was my best section :P

oh ****. fire alarm in rez. I thought it was a fire drill so I didn't leave my room. It's actually a fire, but it's too late to go outside now... I hope i don't get caught in my room... must register for MCAT. that'll be my excuse.

I wonder if you were to tragically lose your life over this, whether your parents could sue the aamc...

j/k j/k

oh ****. fire alarm in rez. I thought it was a fire drill so I didn't leave my room. It's actually a fire, but it's too late to go outside now... I hope i don't get caught in my room... must register for MCAT. that'll be my excuse.

HAHAHAH

god forbid something happens...

you can always mention that in your essay..lol

hahaha ... that is the funniest thing ever...

I just imagine tomorrow's news... a student died in a tragic fire, trying desperatly to register for the MCAT... hahaha

well get the hell out of there dude! :D

Archived