Premed 101 Forums

The Official August/September Registration Thread

The Law

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the worst part about this shi.t is that you cant be sure if the seats really are gone or if youre just not getting through.

Exactly. AAMC should take off the error message if indeed the technical problem has been solved so we don't get any false hopes.

Despite the semi-nice web interface of the website, I'm sick and tired of looking at it....

I too have been trying to get into Ottawa. However, all the seats for August are gone. The only seats I could get before was June 15th as the latest, but I was able to see a July 13th spot open in Ottawa today so I just signed up for that. The July 13th date for me is a little early but it seems like that would be the only date I would get. blast!

ya etoile. Ottawa (cant blieve i didnt mention that!!)

good luck to you. dont forget, theres lots of Ottawa sites (as in 3 i think). so check them all. at first i thought there was one and didnt bother looking through the whole page. check it out.

I'm beginning to lose hope that it is just luck. I haven't been able to receive an "Available Seats" message for the Manitoba sites in Aug/Sept for two days. I have been able to find "Available Seats" In Ottawa though, but I don't want to write it there. Maybe the system is really working fine...:(

Archived