Premed 101 Forums

The Official August/September Registration Thread

The Law

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
like i said before... im pretty sure they will add more "event sites" as they did for toronto and montreal for june and july...

I'm not sure..I think they might want to maximize their profit by not renting any more locations. That's why on the front page it says that if you are taking the test in Canada, they strongly recommend that you take it in May, June and July. And then they say click here to find out why but the link is irrelevant to why they want us to take it during those 3 months. Either way I think that would be an appropriate solution....although the testing center that's filled up is right behind my apartment :o

I'm not sure..I think they might want to maximize their profit by not renting any more locations. That's why on the front page it says that if you are taking the test in Canada, they strongly recommend that you take it in May, June and July. And then they say click here to find out why but the link is irrelevant to why they want us to take it during those 3 months. Either way I think that would be an appropriate solution....although the testing center that's filled up is right behind my apartment :o

Just keep trying, hopefully things will work out. Mannnnnnnnnnn. I don't want to write in Buffalo!

Quote:

The MCAT registration system is currently working correctly. If a specific location states that, there are no seats available, at that moment there are no seats available. If you continue to experience this issue, you may want to consider registering at another testing site, or registering for another date or time. You may also want to continuously check your desired testing location because a seat may become available in the future.

HOLY FRIKING ****.

what the hell was i supposed to do? sit in front of the computer clickikng away/refresing.

i'm jealous of everyone who got a spot :(

But I don't understand how that's possible! The second that registration opened in Alberta, and most other canadian provinces too, it was saying "no seats" and nothing's changed since then! I haven't talked to anyone, online or personally, that's gotten a seat here.

I guess I'll call them...once exams are done. *sigh* What a load.

It does seem crazy, but trust me, I've been checking Toronto & Mississauga since they opened and have gotten "no seats available" every time. My friend, however, did get a seat yesterday in T.O. Who knows what's going on with AAMC.

I know same hereeeee. ugh

Just switched my test date/location, so there should be an available spot for someone in Toronto on August 9 at the Thomson Prometric Test Center.

Good luck to those who haven't secured a seat yet.

*everyone on P101 goes to aug 9th* haha!

PS. Wow, post 1300!

Archived