Premed 101 Forums

The Official August/September Registration Thread

The Law

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in their email reply to me, they implied that the system is fixed, i.e. "no seats available" means the site is full. What they should really do is take off the error message on the registration page.

I checked all the manitoba dates and no seats turned up.

in their email reply to me, they implied that the system is fixed, i.e. "no seats available" means the site is full. What they should really do is take off the error message on the registration page.

I checked all the manitoba dates and no seats turned up.

Yeah I have been hearing the same thing.

Hi, I have a rookie questions :confused: I just wanted to double check something with you guys. I can't get into a spot in Halifx (I don't know anyone who has) and I probably going to write in Bangor. Will that screw up my applying to schools in Canada, if I write in the states?? I don't think it will, but just wanted to check with you guys! Thanks

Hope ppl are having better luck getting a spot!!

have you been able to register yet??? I've been trying so hard to register in the past month. And even though Canada is open now. I still can't register. Anyone else having this problem??

I still haven't registered yet. Though, I think for Manitoba it's no longer a problem of AAMC's server, but that there actually no more seats in Manitoba from July - September. Maybe they will add a test site...maybe.

After a month and being unable to find a seat in Alberta or anywhere else in all of Canada, I've finally registered in the States. Billings, Montana. Now I'll have a 6-hour flight, which alone is going to cost $500 just for that. Plus $200 for the actual MCAT, hotel fare, taxi, all this other stuff...and I've never even travelled alone.

I hate those people at the aamc...just wait, $1000 all to write their stupid exam. (money I don't have, btw..) I hate them.

I too was looking for a spot in Alberta (and registered in Montana). I've called AAMC several times and they all tell me that there are spaces available in all test locations in Canada, just that it keeps showing that there isn't - and to keep trying. Not sure how legitimate these answers are since they are "instructed to tell people to keep trying", but everyone assures me that no test location/date in Canada is full... I'll keep trying and if I break through, I'll post again with the news.:eek:

I need a space to really vent my frustrations. I hope I won't get banned for this or anything. I just need to get it out. The AAMC CAN GO **** THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY ARE ****IN RETARDS AND INCOMPETENT SONS OF *****ES. AAMC MOTHER****ERS ARE MORONS WITH TWO ****S FOR BRAINS, ****IN *******S SHOULD GET SHUT DOWN STUPID MOTHER****ERS.

Archived