Premed 101 Forums

uwo physiology test

does anyone know or heard of people who failed uwo physiology test before? i have a feeling it's just a routine test and that nobody fails it. for example if someone got in, but didn't pass the physiology test, would they be rejected?

i dont know why there IS a physiology exam in the first place. Why physiology but not a biology or chemistry challenge exam? Makes no sense. And I dont see why they dont take the physiology course many people in my program took. Its offered by health sciences....u would think a hth sciences physiology course would be accpted by a dent school. All the topics were covered.

and apprently, students only retain like 30-40% of the knowledge they learned in the previous year so getting a 70% on the challenge exam....DURING other exams just sucks.

I mean, what really sucks is that i loved physiology and did well in it when I was taking it at school but now I have a chance of getting rejected just because i may not achieve 70% on an exam that I studied and prepared for 2 years ago.

how often do people fail it? who told you that people fail this test.. and did they tell you how often. i suppose someone could fail if they weren't prepared at all.. but i thought that most people pass it. maybe a small number fail.. does anyone know for sure

Hey everyone,

I was talking to the person that failed the test last year and said that they did not study for the test at all. Seems kind of silly, but they wanted to do another program elsewhere so they didn't put their heart into studying for the challenge exam. Even after, they said that Trish contacted them asking if they had taken our school's physiology course satisfying the requirement and tried to her best to eliminate the bad physiology test score. Sorry about not providing this info sooner and I hope this helps to put your minds somewhat at ease.

that's nice to know.. studying for that exam was sooo tough for me.. at least some of you took physiology before.. i never did.. so i don't know if i'll pass..

Trish told me that it is rare many people fail the challenge exam and they have in the past changed the passing grade if a lot of people do poorly.

Archived