Premed 101 Forums

apartments

The Bunny

So I have been looking for a place to live for the next four years and went to see a lot of places in and around Montreal. I finally found one but i thought that I would be helpful and pass on the top 4 that i saw but did not grab along with a little description.

1) 4.5 near Atwater so it is walking distance to the metro/subway. This was the nicest place I saw but I wanted to live closer to my brother or I would have grabbed it. The owner had put a lot of sweat into making the place nice and it had really cool modern lighting.

2) Another building with a 4.5 and a 3.5 even better location near Atwater and I think these had a parking space in the back if anyone needs it. The units were not quite as nice but the 3.5 is the same size as the 4.5 only with a different configuration. I found this one very tempting.

3) A really huge 4.5 in Verdun right accross the street from a park. It was quite a long trek to the metro but the place had been re-done recently and the kitchen was huge (if you are into that sort of thing). This one's price was also really reasonable.

4) A loft right near another metro, Vendome. These lofts were so cool (I took one but there are two left, one for in July, another in September) and they are accross the street from the metro. I thought that there location was just great because you can walk to the Victoria village (trendy area on Sherbrooke street with tons of shops) and for late Fridays and Saturdays a cab will cost max $7.

Anyhow, PM me if anyone wants to know more. I put a lot of hard work into finding these places and just tought I would spare others the agony. None of these places are in the ghetto but I kind of wanted to be out of the ghetto.

Archived