Premed 101 Forums

Summer school course

Hello

I'm just wondering, I have completed a half year of physics at mcmaster and currently my schedule doesn't allow me to take the second physics. If i decide to do this physics in the summer, would western mind? How are summer school courses looked upon?

thanks.

think its best to ask UWO themselves, cuz then u know for sure what they are looking for as oppose to what some of us might have heard...(i have asked similar q's before and got quick and helpful replies)

but anyways....I believe they take that course and the grade into consideration in terms of ur prereq....but that grade does not count towards ur overall avg.....don't count me on it tho

Hello

I'm just wondering, I have completed a half year of physics at mcmaster and currently my schedule doesn't allow me to take the second physics. If i decide to do this physics in the summer, would western mind? How are summer school courses looked upon?

thanks.

summer school courses are not used by UWO to calculate your GPA, even if you're taking a pre-req course, like physics. All UWO does is look at your transcript to ensure that you have all the pre-req courses, whether they were taken during the regular term or during the summer, it doesn't matter, just as long as you've completed them. Than they choose your top two years.

hope that helps

-wisdom

Archived