Premed 101 Forums

transcript question-important

Guest dogeatdog12

Guest dogeatdog12

hi

is there anyway, I can request my transcript to be sent to OMSAS before having my entire application finished?

if I press submit in one section does that submit my whole application?

thanks

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

There is at least one way for you to have your transcript sent to OMSAS prior to application submission: you can request your school to send the transcript to OMSAS directly, yourself.

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

Here's one reason: the OMSAS folks had a question about my UofT transcripts. I had UofT send the OMSAS Medical Supervisor my transcripts so that she and I could discuss this issue (and de-selected the UofT tanscript request on the OMSAS form). :)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

That seems strange, dogeatdog. Maybe they mean that they need the orders to be submitted on the 15th? I definitely submitted my application on the 15th last year, and had no problems with the transcripts coming in on time.

Hello,

Ya I checked it out. If you are sending your transcript through the OMSAS webpage, then just submit it on the 15th and you will be fine. They will get the transcript later, but as long as u submit through OMSAS you're okay. If you, for some reason, cannot send through the OMSAS page, then you have to send manually BEFORE the 15th.

Tweep

Archived