Premed 101 Forums

Anyone hear about interviews?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 days is called, "PLEASE STOP CALLING THE OFFICE WE ARE BUSY" so that is their goal to have 10 days of quiet before everyone starts calling :)

Now do not get me wrong, I very much appreciate the people who do call. They provide valuable info for the rest of us as long as we take it with a grain of sand that we did not hear it first hand.

Did they say what the cut-offs are? And were your references contacted? I guess no invite then...because my references were not contacted (I think they would've told me if they were)...

As a result, letters will be sent to referees January 30, 2008

(instead of November 15, 2007).

Applicants are instructed to notify their referees on this change

http://www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/medicine/admissions/index.html

No one's references have been contacted. Relax. If you're in province and surpass the cut-offs, you're most likely safe.

If you're out of province, GOOD LUCK :P

As a result, letters will be sent to referees January 30, 2008

(instead of November 15, 2007).

Applicants are instructed to notify their referees on this change

http://www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/medicine/admissions/index.html

No one's references have been contacted. Relax. If you're in province and surpass the cut-offs, you're most likely safe.

If you're out of province, GOOD LUCK :P

Which cut offs are you talking about? Last year's? I didn't meet the MCAT for last year's by 0.25...I'm blindly hoping they're gonna go down, but I know that's not likely :(

Which cut offs are you talking about? Last year's? I didn't meet the MCAT for last year's by 0.25...I'm blindly hoping they're gonna go down, but I know that's not likely :(

I think in province cut-offs are an 8 avg...with nothing less then a 7 on any section and a 3.6 agpa

If i'm wrong someone can correct me.

Not sure what OOP applicant cut-offs are though.

sorry to hear about that. im surprised u didnt receive an interview with those stats but hopefully ull hear some good news from other schools. btw, which province are u from? im from ontario and didnt get anything in the mail yesterday

Archived