Premed 101 Forums

Princeton Review 2007 Course Textbooks: Vancouver

TPRsale

EDIT: Unavailable until further notice

EDIT 2: SOLD!

I have the following books (all used in their $1400+ hyperlearning MCAT course):

- 2007 Hyperlearning MCAT Science Workbook - 760 pages of science questions (untouched)

- 2007 Biological Sciences Review - 650 pages (untouched)

- 2007 Physical Sciences Review - 550 pages

- 2007 InClass Compendium - passages (to be done inclass) on all subjects - 233 pages

I would personally recommend using Examkrackers for their verbal strategy, but if you're interested, I do know somebody who is selling TPR Verbal/Writing review and practice course books (2008 ed untouched).

I am looking to sell these for about $20/book (a steal imo.) or the whole set for $50, or the set + 2008 Verbal stuff for $80-90.

I am in the Vancouver area, please PM me for details and your contact info (reply to this thread when you PM so I'll know to check).

Thanks!

Haha wow, I didn't know they would be so popular. It's okay, this forum is all about helping fellow premeds anyways! I've replied to all your PMs and for now I'll say they're unavailable until further notice.

PS. Capitalcity - you should have inquired anyways, I'm going to Kingston for an interview in a few weeks. ;) Sorry bud.

Archived