Premed 101 Forums

2008 Canadian MCAT Registration Thread

Vanguard

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol think about how fun getting the seats was... now imagine getting your scores after a month of waiting...

haha in 2006 ... there were 2 days you could take it.... and most in august.... so there were tonnes of people to obsess with.... and there was 2 months to wait for scores.... haha it was painful

I'm having some issues with the site... when I try to log in I get this:

"There are issues accessing your account information.

Please try your request again at a later time."

I registered a few days ago. Was I supposed to confirm the account or anything? Because if so, I might have deleted the e-mail for that..

If anyone could help, it would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm having some issues with the site... when I try to log in I get this:

"There are issues accessing your account information.

Please try your request again at a later time."

I registered a few days ago. Was I supposed to confirm the account or anything? Because if so, I might have deleted the e-mail for that..

If anyone could help, it would be appreciated. Thanks

Just keep clicking back and try logging in again. That happened to me around 7:30 and after 6 or 7 tries I managed to log in. From that point I was paranoid enough to stay active and not get kicked back out.

Using IE it took me just under 3 hours of sitting in the waiting room before being redirected to the login page. I didn't refresh my screen at all while in the waiting room. I got my first choice date and location...also seems like there are lots of seats available!!! Good luck :)

Guest amar21

is it true that once you reach the log in page, if you dont log in within 30 or 60seconds it will put you back in the waiting room?

Finally got it. Guys keep trying and open multiple tabs. It works unlike what they say. But once you get the login make sure to cancel the rest of the tabs as it will log you out if you don't. Also if your stuck for more than two hrs straight on the waiting room page your probably not going to get in. Close the page and try again.

Guest amar21

yea there is a confirmation page, it starts like this

Seat Reservation Confirmation

Please print this page for your records. You may edit information specific to this test window reservation by clicking on the appropriate tabs above.

Identification Required on Test Day

The Test Center Administrator (TCA) must positively identify you before....blah blah

i just signed u pfor aug 15 at 2pm in mississauga. if you guys have been waiting for hours upon hours close the firefox, wait 10minutes, then open it up again and just use 1 tab

I just got in For August 22, in Toronto...I had 5 tabs opened it took like 5 mins, but i waited from 8 to 12 with only one tab and i closed it and tried multiple tabs....just make sure u close the other tabs as soon as u get on the logon page

Archived