Premed 101 Forums

Future DMD:2008-2013

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea, same thing here. It is too long, too painful and many people seem to have a **** kick ass file...:cool: 33.9....dang If I had that I would be sleeping by now

lol...that's a lot?? 33.9? ( I remember those days when I had 34.4 lol...my retired&retarded english teacher...I would kill him!!!! Oh my Glamous 34) How painful it was for me to see my current crc, I had a heartattack at time...God:rolleyes:

Anyways...Thank you very much guys for ur advices....Hope We all get accepted!!!!

Don't lose Hope~~~God bless us for our hard works ;)

Good luck to everyone :D

lol...that's a lot?? 33.9? ( I remember those days when I had 34.4 lol...my retired&retarded english teacher...I would kill him!!!! Oh my Glamous 34) How painful it was for me to see my current crc, I had a heartattack at time...God:rolleyes:

Anyways...Thank you very much guys for ur advices....Hope We all get accepted!!!!

Don't lose Hope~~~God bless us for our hard works ;)

Good luck to everyone :D

**** man....seriously. I would have killed you by now if you were near...34.4...duude the max I ever got was 33.3 lol Dang, if I were you I would go on the tallest building in Montreal (better go on the MOnt-Royal Cross) and Yell: I GOT INTO PRE-DENT...cause some people, even after working hard, will only get a stupid refusal letter.

**** man....seriously. I would have killed you by now if you were near...34.4...duude the max I ever got was 33.3 lol Dang, if I were you I would go on the tallest building in Montreal (better go on the MOnt-Royal Cross) and Yell: I GOT INTO PRE-DENT...cause some people, even after working hard, will only get a stupid refusal letter.

lol~~There is plenty of 35 around me...I know a girl who has 35.5 now is accepted at McGill...lol...Jealousie:p

I met a girl who got 36.9 at TAED.. .she is her 1st year of pre-dent at McGill

Do they have to scream out from the moon????:D

I want it ...I want it...

LOL, f-ing smart-ass crying over ur 34, bouhou. Do you want a tissu? Un peu d'humilité por favor, i don't see mr.40 bragging his 40 everywhere to piss ppl off, haha. Mehhh, do go on if you wish, I can always kick ur a*s around campus like i will with the other guys. :P I come in peace.

Hehehey you wouldn't kick mine would you? lol Naaah you wouldn't...but anywho, I am going to dent dep. sometime soon so maybe you ll see a shaved russian dude walking - thats me lol

LOL, f-ing smart-ass crying over ur 34, bouhou. Do you want a tissu? Un peu d'humilité por favor, i don't see mr.40 bragging his 40 everywhere to piss ppl off, haha. I know a lot of ppl with high CRC too, like 38 and sh*t, but hell, they're not as near as cool as me. ;) Actually, all my friends have high CRC, but i don't let it bother me at all. It's just a stupid number, wtv. Que t'ai 33 ou 35, au bout de 5 ans, we'll all be dentists....hopefully...doing the same marvelous job! Mehhh, do go on complaining if you wish, I can always kick ur a*s around campus like i will with the other guys, lool I come in peace.

Thats why my buddy said she would never post again bcz she feared of being attacked on this forum.

My country is known for our humility...I don't know where u come from...but we don't use ****ING to describe ppl

Having 34 can piss off people??? (I've never found a 34 is impressive, I don't know what u think. But honestly, I don't think it's gonna impress anyone.) U consider that having 34 is smart-ass?? Then everyone in this competition is too smart for u

Well, I just said that I have the lowest crc among ppl I know..and have my crc going down is heart-broken since I worked so hard for that stupid english class+I want my r-score back bcz that's what I deserved...and plz don't say ppl who got 36 or 38 are not cool as u..as if they are nerd or smt...they are extraodinary human beings...they study hard..work hard...they're brilliant..and having great personality...plz respect them:cool:

And it's not we are all going to be dentists...they are great dentists who graduate with 90 and ones graduates with 60..(Have u heard doctors with 60 misdiagnosis alot?);)

final pt: U are not able to kick my ass around the campus since I know kungfu. I can beat u in 1 second..dude..I'm champion:D

Dude calm down she was joking with you. You know how tense everybody is at this moment. Gardons notre sang froid. Moi je sais meme plus si il me reste du sang lol

I'm a woman...Want to kick my ass??:D

"NO DISCRIMINATION AGAINST BLACK, LATINO AND ASIAN" "NO DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN"

especially "NO DISCRIMINATION AGAINST SMART PEOPLE" lol VIVA 36 AND 38 !!!

Okay, it was a joke. *sigh...

I'm a bubbly friendly person who likes to joke around, but you leave me no choice to be serious now.

Let's make it clear.

I wasn't attacking you, and if you go beyond the cursing, and the fooling around, what i'm really saying between the stupid lines is that we, as people, are more than just a number. I am a person, and my worth is more than my grades.

You are implying that the competition is too fierce for me, for i sound like a really dumb bimbo. Well, you seem proud of the respect you show for others, why don't you show some of it? I think what you said to me was as disrespectful to me as i seem to have been towards you. Honestly, if you had said it in a joking manner, i would have laughed it off, but you were serious, whereas, i wasn't, and there's the difference. In life, you have to learn to laugh at yourself, or life will be very miserable.

I am a very respectful person. I was well-raised, i come from an asian family, and i'm well-spoken and educated. I feel like you are talking down on me, and that is totally unjustified, because i have worked probably as hard at school as anybody here. I am a little crazy, but I can recognize when i do something wrong. So, if i offended you, then I sincerely apologize. However, i do believe you own me one as well in that case. Hopefully, you will , and we can forget about this misunderstanding. I don't like confrontation, and I'm always very friendly & caring.

And well, I have been friendly with a lot of people on this forum. I hope some of you will back me up on this. So as for the "a*s kicking", it was a running gag from other dental posts, and we've been fooling around with each other, because, like i told you, there are many friendly people here, and everyone is very respectful, no one has been attacked so far, and all is good. So tell your friend that the armistice has been signed on my side.

Once again, the "cool" thing was just a joke. It is a joke that we make all the time with my friends, who are by the way very smart too, and are currently studying in medicine, and pharmacy, and dentistry...i think we are all a little geeky, including me, and i'm not denying it. I publically declare that I AM MYSELF A GEEK. I haven't posted my CRC, i don't think it's necessary, and it's unfortunate that you'll only think higher of me because of it. I am a good student, and i don't need to prove it to anyone, but myself. I don't think i would even consider aiming for dentistry if i wasn't, as it takes a lot of dedication and hard work. I don't go around blaming my teachers for my grades, unless there is a real injustice. I think they have been around much longer than i have, and know more than me what an english paper is worth. Yes, i have been angry at my english teacher too, and english103 did pull my grades down as well, believe me, i know how you feel. However, it takes more than that to break my heart, and i get over it, because at the end of the day, i get the grade that i deserve, even though my ego won't let me admit it.

FYI, when you are accepted into such a hard program, chances are, you have the abilities and the smarts. When you graduate, you graduate. Some are more talented than others, granted, but some make it up with their perseverance. So having a 90 on paper does not make you a better doctor than the one who got a 60. And you can't deny that fact. Like my dad told me, he was an average student, he wasn't as smart as the others, but what seperated him from the others is that he worked probably harder than any other, and he is today a great doctor. Again, grades define only a small portion of your competence, and i deeply believe that.

In conclusion, I think i'm gonna stop joking around because people are unfortunatly really sensitive, and i don't want to spend my time justifying myself for wanting to laugh. So guys, no more jokes from me, i'll only be posting short and unhumourous messages from now on.

________

Adult.Xxx

Dude calm down she was joking with you. You know how tense everybody is at this moment. Gardons notre sang froid. Moi je sais meme plus si il me reste du sang lol

Thanks man, i dunno what i would do without you :)

Don't worry, I'll give you some of my blood, i'm O+ so chances are, it's compatible, lol

Oh darn, i just made another jk and swore i wouldn't anymore, *sigh, i guess i can't help it.

At least i know u'll respond well.

________

Vapir no2 vaporizer

I'm a woman...Want to kick my ass??:D

"NO DISCRIMINATION AGAINST BLACK, LATINO AND ASIAN" "NO DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN"

especially "NO DISCRIMINATION AGAINST SMART PEOPLE" lol VIVA 36 AND 38 !!!

Lol. Well viva the 36 and 38 whose ass is going to get kicked around campus...but yea, true, we cannot touch women...that's a bit of a problem and the only thing that would keep me of kicking your ass around campus :D

Une mise à jour est en cours sur les données de certains programmes. Les informations vous concernant seront disponibles le 28 avril 2008.

pour DMD et our O.D.

C'est probablement une acceptation en DMD et une fermeture de dossier en OD parce que c'est un choix qui vient apres DMD.

C'est peut-être trop tôt pour dire félicitations, mais bon!

Archived