Premed 101 Forums

Future DMD:2008-2013

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,

1st I got the kick-ass joke, so I wasn't mad at you:D I stated what I think in a peaceful manner, so I was not trying to get in fight or smt

2nd plz do not post on an another thread and mocking ppl on their back. it's certainly not the smartest thing to do ( it seems that u forget that u've just pissed someone off on that thread, maybe u can learn from past mistakes bcz it may hurt your career in a long-term, sincerely)

3rd If u're asian descent, I think that ur parents did not teach to use "f-ing" to the strangers that u meet for the 1st time:D (and plz if anyone has time, they can do a survey, ask people with 35 or whatever, if they like to be called "smart-ass", at where I studied, it's quite offensive, and I think it's the case for every school, ppl can be called smart but not with "ass" added after especially when you don't know them.)

4th Well I was not mad on you, it's just what I see on this forum has quite shocked me

1) for the guy who got 4.2/4.3 and got an mise-en-jour, he was just happy to share his experience with you guys, but you guys wish best of ur hearts that he gonna receive an refusal...that's friendly??

2) My buddy shared the fact that she was invited to the mcgill interview and she is now waitlisted...some ppl accused her for being showing off + judging other ppl (seriously, my buddy is really friendly person, i've never see her judge ppl once in my life)

3) Luvly, u accused me for being showing off bcz i post my crc (but seriously, I hate ppl show off and hate ppl said that I had show off, so plz be careful, I just ask ppl's advices and I was just surprised that ppl found my profil as strong...jesus...I'm really the worst one in my school and I'm not from marianoplis..lol)

4) I don't know whats u guys problem with 36 and 38 ppl..lol...why kick their ass?

So you see what I mean? I sincerely think that someone owe these people an apology. They are nice to share their experience with u guys, but it seems that this forum is not very welcoming and some ppl's reactions are not quite tolerant.

And I don't know why u accused me of feeling superior to you and I'm talking down to you. Bcz I know that you're universitaire, so we are not even comparable. So why should I feel necessarily smarter than you?

What I mean by this competition is too hard for you has nothing to do with grades. I mean if any of u guys are pissed by 4 above cases, all I can say that u get pissed too easily. This world is hard for u to live in. This is about tolerance. We need a healthy mind and thinking in this competition. Again is not about the grades. Whatever You get, I don't care that much. I worked my best and I don't feel unbalanced for other ppl's effort. And I'm happy for them bcz their works have been pay-back. So plz don;t say that I show off my 34 is to prove you smt, bcz I don't. We don't like to see someone turns jealous and start to bite other ppl bcz he is unbalanced by the fact others are too competent. ( I don't mean u, luvly)

Again, concerning the "cool" joke, u said its a joke that you use with ur friends at school. You assume that I will get the joke, But since i'm not part of ur buddy, I may not understand what u mean by that jok. You see the problem here?

(it's not ppl are too sensitive, I suggest that it's better to be careful with strangers since they are not ur friends and they may misunderstand)

Well, I guess your half-page reply is not only for me right? You may realize that ur jokes are often misunderstood by ppl after several times. So i sincerely recommend that u can be more careful with joks. Now I understand, but u may scare ur futur patients. . its for ur own good

Oki...thats it...no more fight ....hug..hug...everyone...luv u guys:D

Hope everyone get accepted :P

Oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood, yeah this one is worth spelling and not abbreviated to omg....

J'ai un update pour 28 aussi avec le "payer le montant de l'avis de d?p?t", that's good right??? I'm not sure...ca speut que ca soit un refus ou une liste d'attente aussi...

Est-ce que ta recu une lettre, lettre papier aussi pour ton acceptation, ou est-ce que ta payer le montant pis ca dit que t? accept??

Haha finally the moment we've been waiting for!

Btw, chui universitaire, so ca l'air qu'on les re?oit ? peu pr?s en m?me temps.

________

Free kohls gift card

Oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood, yeah this one is worth spelling and not abbreviated to omg....

J'ai un update pour 28 aussi avec le "payer le montant de l'avis de dépôt", that's good right??? I'm not sure...ca speut que ca soit un refus ou une liste d'attente aussi...

Est-ce que ta recu une lettre, lettre papier aussi pour ton acceptation, ou est-ce que ta payer le montant pis ca dit que té accepté?

salut mes potentiels futurs collegues.

Je pourrai payer le modique montant de 200$ par carte visa. j<ai cette option.

Vous pouvez vous pointez au comptoir d'admission au 3 ieme etage et elle vous confirme la response.

Ou attendez sagement votre lettre.

PS. si vous avez le 28 je pense que c la bonne nouvelle, mais ceux qui le 24 c la mauvaise je pense. (mon amie a le 24 puis je pense qu'elle passera pas)

mon nom commence par H.

La meilleure des chances pour vous.

salut mes potentiels futurs collegues.

Je pourrai payer le modique montant de 200$ par carte visa. j<ai cette option.

Vous pouvez vous pointez au comptoir d'admission au 3 ieme etage et elle vous confirme la response.

Ou attendez sagement votre lettre.

PS. si vous avez le 28 je pense que c la bonne nouvelle, mais ceux qui le 24 c la mauvaise je pense. (mon amie a le 24 puis je pense qu'elle passera pas)

mon nom commence par H.

La meilleure des chances pour vous.

Petite question, c'est pour quoi L'avis de d?p?t?

Est-ce qu'il faut obligatoirement le payer?

________

Motorcycle Tires

En passant xristo au bureau dadmission la tu lui dmande tu ben direct à la madame qu'on aime tlm chu tu accepter?? ou tu y vas un peu plus subtil genre je sais pas c koi le bouton du montant de lavis de depot qui mes apparu ?? sa laire niaiseux mais j pas envi dattendre juskau 28..!

En passant xristo au bureau dadmission la tu lui dmande tu ben direct à la madame qu'on aime tlm chu tu accepter?? ou tu y vas un peu plus subtil genre je sais pas c koi le bouton du montant de lavis de depot qui mes apparu ?? sa laire niaiseux mais j pas envi dattendre juskau 28..!

tu lui le demande tres directement. Bonjour, je veux savoir la reponse a ma demande d'admission.

P.S. elle m'a même lu au comlpet ma lettre d'admission. mais ne me la pas donner (c sur son ordi). La femme que j ai eu était vrm sympa.

Ne t'inquietes pas luvly, si tu as l'avis de depot tu es accepte(e).

Et effectivement les universitaires recoivent leur reponse en meme temps que les cegepiens, soit le 28 avril.

Je suis universitaire et j'ai egalement la mention de payer l'avis de depot.

Congrats people

J'ai un update pour 28 aussi avec le "payer le montant de l'avis de dépôt", that's good right??? I'm not sure...ca speut que ca soit un refus ou une liste d'attente aussi...

Est-ce que ta recu une lettre, lettre papier aussi pour ton acceptation, ou est-ce que ta payer le montant pis ca dit que té accepté?

Btw, chui universitaire, so ca l'air qu'on les reçoit à peu près en même temps.

Ne t'inquietes pas luvly, si tu as l'avis de depot tu es accepte(e).

Et effectivement les universitaires recoivent leur reponse en meme temps que les cegepiens, soit le 28 avril.

Je suis universitaire et j'ai egalement la mention de payer l'avis de depot.

Congrats people

Merci infiniment!

Et f?licitations ? toi aussi, but most of all, f?licitations pour med-Mcgill, si jme trompe pas de personne.:)

________

PrisscumXXX

Archived