Liste d'attente DMD

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Past the point of no return

The final threshoooooooooold

-Phantom of the Opera

Hahhaha, on sort les fancy words eh?

bon bon, jm?tais calmer avec un joli 2.88 post a day, jle remonte pas ? 8 posts inutiles a day.

So i'm off for the day.

Update, next thursday i guess, right?

Jcroise les doigts pour vous autres les boys, good luck!

________

ECIGARETTE FORUM

yo cicero, remember i asked you if this weirdguy with no history pm'd you for no reason...guess what,...turns out que jme fais niaiser intense depuis 3 jours by the guy i'm dating ...hahaha, la jmempresse de delete tous mes posts, 'cause they're all retarded, loool just kidding.

Morale de l'histoire: NEVER date a dentist...they're sneaky. :P

So guys, forget about dentistry, NOW.

p.s. i hope you're reading this gros caca

...bon ca fait une histoire inutile ? conter en attendant les updates de mercredi/jeudi...pis si vous rentrer, jvais dire aux filles to keep away from you, muhahaha

________

Lovely Wendie

yo cicero, remember i asked you if this weirdguy with no history pm'd you for no reason...guess what,...turns out que jme fais niaiser intense depuis 3 jours by the guy i'm dating ...hahaha, la jmempresse de delete tous mes posts, 'cause they're all retarded, loool just kidding.

...bon ca fait une histoire inutile à conter en attendant les updates de mercredi/jeudi...pis si vous rentrer, jvais dire aux filles to keep away from you, muhahaha

Lowl

Lucky for me, no one knows who I am =D

...bon ca fait une histoire inutile à conter en attendant les updates de mercredi/jeudi...pis si vous rentrer, jvais dire aux filles to keep away from you, muhahaha

How about you follow your own advice and let me and Sordelka have the spot?

LOOOOLL, FALSE ALARM

finalement, mon identit? est encore prot?g?e, hahha, omg, c'est la chose la plus hilarante qui me soit arriv?e.

...jvous raconterai ca ? l'automne quand on sera ensemble, pis cicero, btw, depuis le d?but de l'?t?, ca fait combien de fois que tu me demandes de give away my spot....seriously....you can juste FORGET ABOUT IT!

________

LovelyWendie

LOOOOLL, FALSE ALARM

finalement, mon identité est encore protégée, hahha, omg, c'est la chose la plus hilarante qui me soit arrivée.

...jvous raconterai ca à l'automne quand on sera ensemble, pis cicero, btw, depuis le début de l'été, ca fait combien de fois que tu me demandes de give away my spot....seriously....you can juste FORGET ABOUT IT!

If I'm not in by the end of the summer your on my hit list, I know who you are and what you did last summer.

lol and I have witnesses! (Thanks Sordelka!)

if I dissapear, you get the blame...tu t'en vas pas loin en m?decine dentaire en prison mon vieux. Ce spot de dmd, tu viens de l'offir g?n?reusement ? la personne APR?S toi sur la liste. :P

and no, he wouldn't let you hit a girl even for a dmd spot, pq guess what, on est pas dans la m?me cat?gorie...ya m?me pas d'avantage pour lui...muhahahaha

________

Ferrari mythos

lol and I have witnesses! (Thanks Sordelka!)

if I dissapear, you get the blame...tu t'en vas pas loin en médecine dentaire en prison mon vieux. Ce spot de dmd, tu viens de l'offir généreusement à la personne APRÈS toi sur la liste. :P

and no, he wouldn't let you hit a girl even for a dmd spot, pq guess what, on est pas dans la même catégorie...ya même pas d'avantage pour lui...muhahahaha

Ok it was a joke you didint need to go that much into details and analyse the **** out of it!

Ok it was a joke you didint need to go that much into details and analyse the **** out of it!

Yeah well....guess that's why I'M accepted :rolleyes:

hahaha mais jme permet de dire ca strictemnet pq chui sure que tu vas ?tre accept?.

Et de toute facon, on fait juste faire ca dans ce thread...des jokes. C'est rendu un sous-entendu! :D

________

IPAD CASES

Let's all do the "move the list dance". Move the list, move the list, move the list, move the list, move the list...

Besides that a DMD spot is just a DMD spot...also, luvly is right, I have no gain or loss in letting anyway beat up anyway, but still I wouldn't let it happen. Better gain than lose. BUT move the list, move the list...

Archived