Premed 101 Forums

Liste d'attente DMD

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol :) chaque annee est speciale; mais ca change pas bcp

Jpense qu'il voulait dire que cette ann?e est sp?ciale pq il a appliqu?!

O? bien pq j'ai appliquer? ou bien pq TU a appliqu?, ooh, ca doit ?tre ca :P

Mais bref, moi on m'a sp?cialement targeter pour les initiations, imma be bombarded with love....lovely eggs that is. :rolleyes:

________

HOW TO ROLL A BLUNT

Jpense qu'il voulait dire que cette année est spéciale pq il a appliqué!

Où bien pq j'ai appliquer? ou bien pq TU a appliqué, ooh, ca doit être ca :P

Mais bref, moi on m'a spécialement targeter pour les initiations, imma be bombarded with love....lovely eggs that is. :rolleyes:

lol :D Battle eggs, new students V.S. Veterants haha:D

hahahaha nice, we just need to prepare our faction

OoOOOOoooh et on fait comme les chimistes...des watergun filled with oil!!!...and balloons filled with flour!!!

Mais...yo, personne t'oblige ? venir voyons! Tu viens si ?a te tente, personnellement, jtrouve juste ?a lfun. You get to meet ppl, have some messy fun, & go home stinky, what more do you need?....the reject thing is soooo not true. You can miss frosh and still have tons of friends. Mais...imma be there, i think that's a strong enough argument! :D

________

Love quotes forums

Je me demande toujours comment ils font pour obliger le monde a faire les initiations (a part le fait de se faire rejeter pendant 4-5 ans)...

As I said... if people dont show up, they get what they deserve between breaks... and believe me, you dont want to be soaked with fish juice on tuesday from 8:30am to 7pm, cuz yes, you have 10 hours tuesdays during the fall semester... Take this piece of advice from a brotha who knows!

As I said... if people dont show up, they get what they deserve between breaks... and believe me, you dont want to be soaked with fish juice on tuesday from 8:30am to 7pm, cuz yes, you have 10 hours tuesdays during the fall semester... Take this piece of advice from a brotha who knows!

Alrighty, :D I will definitely show up then...:-D

lol !! Luvly, i will join you when we will go to our first day class in DMD ! :o:D:P

Oh but how are you gonna join me if you're in MD :(

With THAT crc (yah...just saw the infamous no-interview at Mcgill thread) you'll get in for sure...and it's gonna close ur DMD spot...cqui va rendre les gens de la liste d'attente tr?s heureux, ur still spreading joy in the world, good for you!

________

Infants prilosec

Oh but how are you gonna join me if you're in MD :(

With THAT crc (yah...just saw the infamous no-interview at Mcgill thread) you'll get in for sure...and it's gonna close ur DMD spot...cqui va rendre les gens de la liste d'attente très heureux, ur still spreading joy in the world, good for you!

Sounds good to me if he's universitaire.

Young,...dang true I am the oldest in my college lowl out of all the students...:D or almost

Maybe (a little bit) old(er), BUT wiser!!! hihi

And i do hope la liste d'attente commence ? bouger for you guys! T ? quel rang la? (...or did you get in already? I'm sorry, i don't remember everyone's situation...=S i'm such a bad forum-acquaintance)

________

Cheap homemade vaporizer volcano

Maybe (a little bit) old(er), BUT wiser!!! hihi

And i do hope la liste d'attente commence à bouger for you guys! T à quel rang la? (...or did you get in already? I'm sorry, i don't remember everyone's situation...=S i'm such a bad forum-acquaintance)

Rang 6 going up :D Want to get in ^^

Archived