Premed 101 Forums

Official countdown thread

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm dying here!! I just came back from the Dominican hoping to have heard something the day I left...but now I'm back here in not-as-nice weather and feel like I'm left hanging!!

Has anyone tried calling the office again?

EDIT: just called, person on the phone did not seem to know that many of us haven't received an email. She said her understanding was that some people had received an email. She just told me to "standby" and that they're working on the problem.

nevermind, to all of your crushed hope, there was some communication error, it was a letter from financial aid congratulating receipt of that, so back to square one!! haha SORRY!!!!!!!!

So he did get an offer of admission? because you only get financial aid letters if you get an offer right?

EDIT: just called, person on the phone did not seem to know that many of us haven't received an email. She said her understanding was that some people had received an email. She just told me to "standby" and that they're working on the problem.

Thanks for calling! Hopefully they realize what's going on and re-send before the end of the business day.

I

Tell her to check the (&^^%^#$#&*( email.

I HAVE BEEN STANDING BY SINCE YESTURDAY.

So he did get an offer of admission? because you only get financial aid letters if you get an offer right?

I didnt see the letter, but her mom (she is away herself) said it congratulated her on acceptance, blablabla and have been approved for financial aid. Dont quote me on it though, it seems a little strange to me but whatever

Archived