Premed 101 Forums

Official countdown thread

any stats on how many people get waitlisted at Schulich, and of those how many make it into medschool?

There's a 48 page admissions 2008 stats pdf floating around this forum somewhere. I saved it on my pc a while ago and I just tried to attach it but the file's too big apparently. Anyways, for Western the stats are as follows:

2006/2007: 146 offered and registered, 5 deferred, 75 declined

2005/2006: 149 offered and registered, 3 deferred, 93 declined

2004/2005: 138 offerred and registered, 1 deferred, 55 declined

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing with the regular mail in London...

To other SWOMEN applicants, were you asked to confirm and give permission for your high school to release information about attending it???

Yes, the e-mail went to all SWOMEN applicants

Guest begaster
Ahh yes, that inordinate consumption of wine made things just a little bit better. I think I still feel a little drunk because I feel a lot better :P

Haha. I woke up kind of drunk also. I feel much better today, though.

Ok cool

I have to correct my mail statement, someone I know got a letter by regular mail offering acceptance in London today, did someone say they only send letters to people accepted, or everyone?

Pretty certain that mail only gets sent to those with acceptances - I don't remember getting anything in the mail when I was waitlisted 2 years ago...

Ok cool

I have to correct my mail statement, someone I know got a letter by regular mail offering acceptance in London today, did someone say they only send letters to people accepted, or everyone?

The letter was received in London correct?

Ok cool

Somebody buy this person a beer. The first piece of news we've had at all. Someone somewhere has gotten a letter!

nevermind, to all of your crushed hope, there was some communication error, it was a letter from financial aid congratulating receipt of that, so back to square one!! haha SORRY!!!!!!!!

haha. beer is on YOU tonight buddy

Archived