Premed 101 Forums

Orientation/Registration Info??

I wasn't able to register so I contacted the registrar's office through their website and explained to them that I couldn't change my program on beartracks and could not register in medicine classes. They just e-mailed me and said that had changed my program, and I can now register. So if you can't register I would give them a call or else send an e-mail and they should be able to switch it for you... I guess it doesn't really matter if you register ASAP since the classes won't fill up. The only class that has two sections is INT D 410 in the winter, one section is 2-4:50 and the other is 6-9 pm.

Yeah, I called the admissions office who put me through to Diane. She was really helpful; she called the registrar's office and it turns out I was just still under my "BSc. Honors" category from which I just graduated. They pretty much just flicked a switch and I was able to register.

so yes.. CALL!

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone know what their student id# is, or where to find it? you need it to fill out one of the forms.

I looked all over the stuff they sent, and all over beartracks and couldn't seem to find it. All i found was my application ID, which i suspect is something different.

Thanks

Archived