Premed 101 Forums

Sept 12th MCAT

kz87

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL...law you're writing in t.dot?

here I was thinking I'll run into you in london!! You know what the funny part is? While i was doing the MCAT, in my head I was working together with you (law) and Avenir.

With Avenir correcting both of us. I was like doing this question and then in my head was like.....Law would say this to this question -then avenir would nod...haha

PS: I found the photoelectric passage hard. Rest of it was decent.

WS: Typical

VR: Kind've on the easy side.

BS: A lot of bioverb, had to read the passages carefully and didn't rely a whole lot on base knowledge really.

I agree with this. BS was a bit more difficult than usual and I hope it is reflected in the scaled score.

Bah. I'm not happy with my performance at all.

PS - Not too bad, kind of tough, but not extremely bad (photoelectric passage, dampened harmonics, equilibrium, periodic trends, reaction rates, electricity and circuits w/a magnet)

VR - I have no idea what happened to me here. I feel like I totally fell apart. All I can remember is reading some tedious passage on Satan. There was another passage on the formation of the moon. On "preferences." Can't really remember, but they were all so long! Bah, my timing was off. I wasn't able to retrieve info as quickly as I usually do. Maybe I was nervous, maybe it was hard. Seriously praying for the latter.

WS - typical

BS - more on the harder side. long and lots of verbally style questions

Law, don't sweat it - I felt the exact same word for word. I was doing well on verbal on my practice and maybe it was all the typing, but that Satan passage was just like :confused: and I really spent too much time figuring out what was going on and so I rushed the last few passages..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived