Premed 101 Forums

Sept 12th MCAT

kz87

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow Law wtf happened man, did you see that coming??

I have a really close friend that wrote on the 13th, don't they come out today too? He isn't picking up his phone and I kind of worried.

Pessimist. Maybe he's celebrating, why assume the worst? Huh? HUH?

Pessimist. Maybe he's celebrating, why assume the worst? Huh? HUH?

Maybe, we have secret plans to both get into UWO and be van wilders over there so I feel like he woulda called me to tell me the good news. It seems that this was a bad run for p101s, hope this cycle is better for us all.

Wow Law wtf happened man, did you see that coming??

I have a really close friend that wrote on the 13th, don't they come out today too? He isn't picking up his phone and I kind of worried.

I felt bad about verbal... but never in my life EVER have I done that bad. EVER. in verbal. WTf. i am so shocked right now lol.

So last year I got:

VR - 10, BS - 9, PS - 9 WS -S

This year:

VR - 5, BS - 10, PS - 11, WS - T

I don't even know what to do... guess I'm rewriting in Jan and not getting in anywhere this year. Blah.

I felt bad about verbal... but never in my life EVER have I done that bad. EVER. in verbal. WTf. i am so shocked right now lol.

So last year I got:

This year:

VR - 5, BS - 10, PS - 10, WS - T

I don't even know what to do... guess I'm rewriting in Jan and not getting in anywhere this year. Blah.

You apply everywhere? What year are you in?

So last year I got:

This year:

I've always thought re scores were hopeless and people just wishing... but maybe that's worth looking into....

Given that you got a 10 before, and given you're a reasonably analytical and bright person it might be worth a shot?

Sorry to hear it...

I've always thought re scores were hopeless and people just wishing... but maybe that's worth looking into....

Given that you got a 10 before, and given you're a reasonably analytical and bright person it might be worth a shot?

Sorry to hear it...

I have seens some pretty wild swings in mcat scores, particularly in specific areas. Law can and has gotten 10 in VR before and I am sure can do better than that even. Must have just had a really, really bad day.

Just got my score back...wasn't expecting anything more than a 31...with an 8 max in VR.

PS- 14

VR- 10

BS- 12

WS- R

Tot: 36R

:D

I am very happy my hard 2 months of after work naps and grinds paid off. I got sick prior to the test, had fever through the VR and Bio sections, still managed to do just a little less than my average AAMC. I hope everyone got the score they were looking for. Those who believe the score does not reflect their true abilility, don't be afraid to retake and prove AAMC wrong.

Congrats. That's a great score.

With everyone here getting a WS > Q, I feel uber-stupid. Ughh.

Just took a look at my scores: 11PS, 11VR, 11BS, R

I guess that I am happy :) given that I wasn't able to dedicate that much time to studying because of my very demanding full-time job.

Though I thought that I would get a couple of points higher in PS given my strong background in that area. Nevertheless, this score should meet the cut-offs for Queens & Western and also give me hope for applying to the US. I shouldn't be complaining.

So last year I got:

This year:

That does seem really messed up. Do you have the luxury of getting a rescore? Maybe it was some freak mistake. I think they say it's 4 weeks for MC, so you may have a chance of getting it back in time for the med schools to still consider the rescore.

I think I'm retarded. How do I keep getting an O in the writing sample? My baby sister could get an P-R. What a waste of a decent score (12V-12B-12P).

If it makes you feel better, I got an N... still really bitter about it.

WTF! I got a 26T... I got a FIVE in verbal.

5 VR

11 PS

10 BS

T

August 2007 (average practice scores = 29)

BS 14

PS 12

VR 08

WS Q

Total: 34Q

September 2008 (average practice score = 35)

BS 10

PS 09

VR 09

WS R

Total: 28R

Guess ill be playing the lottery again next year

Do i qualify for Queens?

August 2007 (average practice scores = 29)

BS 14

PS 12

VR 08

WS Q

Total: 34Q

September 2008 (average practice score = 35)

BS 10

PS 09

VR 09

WS R

Total: 28R

Guess ill be playing the lottery again next year

Do i qualify for Queens?

God, I'm SO glad I never rewrote, lol. I had a 10-10-12 T, which is good, but kept me out of UWO last year AND I have below average grades, so I could really benefit from a higher MCAT for my in-province schools. But yeah, if I dropped, I'd be screwed.

Archived