Premed 101 Forums

Sept 12th MCAT

kz87

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks everyone for the support!! I'm staying positive and I am going to rewrite. That 5 is the biggest anomally of all... I'll have to work hard and kick ass in January (I think I'm going rewrite then).

Here's hoping Queen's cutoffs don't change! :P

More Hugs.

I think it's clear that this score isn't a reflection of ability at all--just a reflection of bad luck.

So, I'm confident that you'll kick butt on the rewrite!

Give us a shout for humble tips any time, Law!

More Hugs.

I think it's clear that this score isn't a reflection of ability at all--just a reflection of bad luck.

So, I'm confident that you'll kick butt on the rewrite!

Give us a shout for humble tips any time, Law!

Thanks Pantaloons... I know it's absolutely not a reflection of my ability at all. I always get around a 10, most of the time much better in verbal. I just ran into some bad luck when writing... but it's okay, I'm so dedicated to this and am not going to let a fluke verbal section knock me down.

Law, don't even worry about it. You got a 10 once before so you can get it once again. And you seemed to have done fine on your sciences and amazing on your writing sample, so studying for this time around shouldn't be too bad. I think you'll do absolutely amazing in January. Good luck, and keep up the great attitude.:)

Thanks Pantaloons... I know it's absolutely not a reflection of my ability at all. I always get around a 10, most of the time much better in verbal. I just ran into some bad luck when writing... but it's okay, I'm so dedicated to this and am not going to let a fluke verbal section knock me down.

law, don't be delusional..u're never gonna get a balanced score...okay, maybe in your dreams u will. in reality, i smell another 5 'round the corner...the only question is whether it'll be in BS or PS next...

:P:P

Ha. Ha. HAAA. Anyway, your logic is flawed... I can't exist in my own dreams when I am in yours almost every night! Anyway, don't be hating... your impending doom on the DAT is coming up, get back to carving!! :P :p

Anyway, on a serious note... I am totally over this fluke score I got. **** happens, I can deal with it. I am so confident in my abilities and I know that I will eventually get what I need. This is a minor setback and I'm going to overcome it - I feel so much more motivated and inspired right now. I know I can and will do it.

Ha. Ha. HAAA. Anyway, your logic is flawed... I can't exist in my own dreams when I am in yours almost every night! Anyway, don't be hating... your impending doom on the DAT is coming up, get back to carving!! :P

Anyway, on a serious note... I am totally over this fluke score I got. **** happens, (I can) deal with it. I am so confident in my abilities and I know that I will eventually get what I need. This is a minor setback and I'm going to overcome it - I feel so much more motivated and inspired right now. I know I can and will do it.

-my logic is flawed cuz it would be hard for u to get a balanced score with ur hands stuck up somebody's a$$ :D (ref to jochi's dream lool)

-plagiarized from sarah's blog :eek:

Archived