Premed 101 Forums

Pre-req courses

Another thread mentioned that since the admissions office has to input your transcripts manually, it can take time for them to get them all entered.

I think it also mentioned this on the U of A site, in the disclaimer after you login to the application. I may be mistaken but i think Nov 30th was mentioned as the day that they should all be up by.

I'd let it ride for a while - the admissions office is busy enough without having to deal with extraneous questions.

• 3 weeks later...

My girlfriends pre-req scores are up as of Friday so they should be arriving soon. I checked my beartracks and it says "application incomplete - action required" and when I click it tells me I need to submit my DAT scores by some date in January. lolz u of a fail.

Hey there,

I got my pre-req scores today as well. I have a slight concern.

My school goes up to 4.3 on the scale, therefore I will have several 4.3's count as 4.0. somebody here said that 4.0 is an A or an A+ at UofA

anyways, myt CGPA my undergrad uni CGPA is 3.9 , but 3.82 at UofA. that makes sense, but I'm a little intrigued by the fact that they "drop" your lowest year. My first year gpa was 3.46 followed by 3.85. All the semesters after that have been either 4.0 or High 3.8-3.9. I would think that my CGPA would be higher?

anyways, i'm not trying to be an ass, but I was wondering when they apply that course drop.

I'm OOP btw, so this could make a big difference!

Archived