Premed 101 Forums

Interview Notification

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hv interview notifications gone out for OOPs as well?

Thnx.

Yeah, I'm OOP (From NB). if it's worth nything, I submitted my app on

Oct 11, and the deadline was Oct 15. They may be going through it depending on when they came in. Hope this helps!! Otherwise.... better luck next year.

Just joking, chances are they just havent gotten to you yet, haha. Keep in mind it's only day 1 of notifications. You still have over a month before you should worry.

Just to respond to the stats question (even though it wasn't directed at me):

3.6 OMSAS GPA, 3.8 UNB GPA (Bachelor of Science in Kines, graduated a year early), ~84% MUN Calculation

31S MCAT (10VR 10PS 11BS Written Sample: S)

Extracurrics: 2 years volunteering in Hospital, Senior member of NB Canada Games Swim Team, 2 years UNB V-Reds swimming, VP of Engineers Without Borders, and the standard small things (Orientation, etc.).

On the website it says they do not have my transcript but they have everything else. I didn't worry about it since it says that it takes the admissions committee a while to sort through it all but now that I'm hearing people are getting interviews I'm worried. Does anyone else have the same problem? I'm going to call them on Monday but I wanted to know if anyone elses online app said the same thing?

Hey, I also got a phone call a week or so ago, but I haven't gotten the package yet. (I'm IP) Can anyone tell me the date you're having the interview? I'm trying to book a flight, but can't remember the day except that it's Jan at 11am. I wrote it down at home, but I'm somewhere else for xmas. :P I'll prob call the school to confirm, but i thought this would prob jog my memory.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived