Premed 101 Forums

Interview Notification

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I go to MUN and as far as I know they are still notifying Newfoundland residents of their interview invites. OOP applicants come next... probably in the next few weeks.

The New Brunswick and PEI applicants that have heard or interviewed already are considered in a separate applicant pool, which is why they have already received notification of some kind.

I felt like it was hard to convey what I wanted in their application...it was just very disconnected and restrictive (limit on the number of activities and I seem to remember the autobiographical limit being super short).

I'd prefer an essay or something. Guess it doesn't matter now though:rolleyes:

I really want to hear back from MUN, I feel that my sketch was good enough to get interviewed. (Plus, I want an excuse to go to the maritimes, I haven't been out of my city for the past two years)...

Jan./Feb./March, 2009 Applicants are informed of interviews and interviews are conducted... dont give up hope

http://www.med.mun.ca/Admissions/Important-Dates.aspx

Astudentis!!!!! That website just made my heart jump. OOP applicants will find out (after their interview, of course) by the end of March if they are in Med school... That's awesome! If I get in, I will just boycott all of my final exams. LOL!

haha yea i know eh, I am hoping for good news before end of march too (finger crossed) so I dont have to go to all of my interviews. Last year people were informed of acceptance like ~March 13th!! but this year it says end of march, I wonder if it said that last year too... anyone who applied last year know?

lol...forthcoming..that's a funny word

of course they're forthcoming...anything that hasn't come already is forthcoming...the end of the world is forthcoming...reeeeeal helpful:p

Just called admissions they said that the OOP interviews will be "forthcoming" but no exact date was given.

Hey all,

Ontario resident, just got a phone call that MUN is inviting me for interview. According to the lady there are 30 ppl. interviewed OOP for 4 spots.

The date she gave me actually conflicts with one of my other interviews, so I'm going to try to get it deferred. However, I'm wondering if it is even worth the time/money to go...

Archived