Premed 101 Forums

Interview Notification

hey imagine,

did you get the sense that march 6th and feb 27 were the last two interview dates as they couldn't offer you anything later than the 6th? i have an interview on the 6th, but i also have one in ontario around that time...so i was possibly thinking of getting it rescheduled.

barca

Can't say. She didn't hint at anything, nor did she give me any options. She just said "we have the 6th, will you take it?", and I said yes.

I would send a letter by fax telling them that you have another interview that day and ask them if there are any other dates available. Make sure to include your signature at the end.

Good luck. Let us know what happens.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I just want to get this issue straight. When I was phoned by the admissions office, I was told "30 people for 4 spots". Yet on their "expansion plan" it still continues to say 8 spots for people from "rest of canada".

Can anyone clarify?

"Total projected enrolment for 2009 and 2010 is 64 students; 46 from Newfoundland

and Labrador, 6 contract positions from New Brunswick, 4 contract positions from

PEI, and 8 others which may include one or two Northwest Territories students."

Ok I just want to get this issue straight. When I was phoned by the admissions office, I was told "30 people for 4 spots". Yet on their "expansion plan" it still continues to say 8 spots for people from "rest of canada".

Can anyone clarify?

"Total projected enrolment for 2009 and 2010 is 64 students; 46 from Newfoundland

and Labrador, 6 contract positions from New Brunswick, 4 contract positions from

PEI, and 8 others which may include one or two Northwest Territories students."

6 for NB? I thought somebody called and confirmed it was 10..?

perhaps they took the 4 from OOP and gave them to NB??

the thing on the website said approximate...maybe they changed it based on the number of apps they got from each category?

I would trust what they said on the phone over the website that was updated who knows when..

6 for NB? I thought somebody called and confirmed it was 10..?

Archived