Premed 101 Forums

OOP/NB/PEI Waiting Countdown

A second friend of mine recieved waitlist notification today. Surely there has to be more movement out there than just what I've heard. Has no one else heard anything?

EDIT: Another friend of mine from Fredericton just recieved his waitlist notification. This means letters are in Fredericton and SJ, as well as Moncton (since that's where they're sorted).

EDITx2: Another Fredericton person has been waitlisted. What I know so far is the 4 NB people are waitlisted, but no acceptances. Lurkers emerge! I see 18 ppl viewing this page right now. What have you heard?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm from NB and received a waitlist notification yesterday as well. Anybody know if they'll release what position on the list you are?

I don't think they do, sadly. If they did, groups of friends or online communities could shuffle their mutual acceptances around so they all get in somewhere. ;)

- Premed Guy

Thanks. So I guess they send it to the NB address...which sucks since no-one is home half the time for me. Though I'm now not expecting any good news :( In case people were wondering, I know two people so far who've been accepted from Fredericton.

Yeah, my letter will be going to SJ as well, and my folks will be home around 8.

Can anyone verify if it was 10 or 6 acceptances that went out for NB? Things were dicey for a while, and were never really entirely sorted out.

Hi guys,

Got my "priority" post reserve list notification today. What a disappointment that was. Any idea how much the PEI reserve list has moved in previous years?

Good luck everyone

If you look back at old posts in the sticky thread, it moves almost zero :(.

Waitlists may move quite a lot, however, when you consider that Dal reserves 7 seats for PEI residents as well (21 from NB). I'm assuming that most maritime applicants would apply to both MUN and Dal. I wouldn't judge much from this forum's postings seeing how few accepted applicants actually post here!

Archived