Premed 101 Forums

has anyone not heard anything at all?

my status on bear tracks has remained the same..."incomplete"

and when I look at the to do list it says that all I'm missing are my final winter2009 grades

have any rejections been sent out? if not then that could possibly be the reason for not hearing anything...

any thoughts?

did you check you ALBERTA email?

If you havent, you better do that soon, because you only have 72 hours to reply back to them! (i guess if notifications went out last thursday and friday... that period is over)

Also, how can you have your winter 2009 grades before the term is over... You should see your fall 2008 grades if you sent another transcript before Feb 1st.

U of A doesn't send rejections at the same time they send out invitations for interview. If you haven't heard anything by now (in your U of A email) then take it as a rejection. They will officially notify you with a letter sometime around May15 after they send out med school invites and rejections to those that have been interviewed.

Sometimes they do send late interview invites if some people decline their invite.

spoke to one of the people at admissions earlier today and she told me the same thing as u just said...no invite last week pretty much equals to a rejection. she said that by next week they will have sent the last few invites for the few that decline the interview invite...and in 2 weeks from now they will send out the rejection emails

well I guess I wont be going out west...

Archived