Premed 101 Forums

UWO Interviews

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an interview too, I have been waiting for this for a LONG TIME- there are no words to describe how much i can not mess this up! 365 days is a long time to wait!- have a feeling I will be nervous at the interview :eek:

for all those on the wait list- keep positive- as I was there last year, and I know how difficult it can be to wait- but I did get an interview last year- so keep positive! I always root for the underdog- as I am one as well!

Do they give you an idea of your ranking? Apparently we have until March 24 to let them know whether we want to transfer our CDA score from another school to them. So maybe after that day you'll find out if you'll get an invite based on some spots freeing up for you.

I got waitlisted as well. I wonder how many people actually transfer their CDA score from another school. I am also wondering if people got rejected. I'm surprised I didn't get an interview. My RC is 20 and my best two years is above 85%. Guess the applicant pool is much stronger than I expected.

I got waitlisted as well. I wonder how many people actually transfer their CDA score from another school. I am also wondering if people got rejected. I'm surprised I didn't get an interview. My RC is 20 and my best two years is above 85%. Guess the applicant pool is much stronger than I expected.

What school do you go to, and how did you do the marks conversion?

They have this information at the bottom of the interview e-invitation....

Wow, that's weird. I just read my letter like 7 times and there is no mention of the challenge test. My letter ends off with the fact that we can transfer scores from another CDA interview and then it says "we look forward to meeting you" and that's it. Do you mind posting the little excerpt they put on your letter?

Wow, that's weird. I just read my letter like 7 times and there is no mention of the challenge test. My letter ends off with the fact that we can transfer scores from another CDA interview and then it says "we look forward to meeting you" and that's it. Do you mind posting the little excerpt they put on your letter?

I'll PM it to you. check your inbox.

I got rejected aswell but got an invite for UofT and I noticed this for a couple of other people too. I find this strange, I would think UofT would be more competitive then UWO. Any thoughts on this?

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that UWO looks at percentages, and UT at GPA. It's easier to distinguish people using percentages.

Archived