Premed 101 Forums

use of paper and pen

Interviews are supposed to evaluate your social "on the moment" habilities, not an artificial and analyzed answer. To me at least, this idea looks strange.

You better consider that you cannot bring these with you, as Charms said.

They provided us with scrap paper and pencils at U of A and U of C MMIs.

I didn't use them, but thoroughly enjoyed a sneak peek in the garbage bin afterwards to see what other people had written (most of the notes echoed what I said, but some were pretty out there, lol), hehehehe.

They provided us with scrap paper and pencils at U of A and U of C MMIs.

I didn't use them, but thoroughly enjoyed a sneak peek in the garbage bin afterwards to see what other people had written (most of the notes echoed what I said, but some were pretty out there, lol), hehehehe.

Hey Jochi, stop laughing at my answers! Sure they were out there, but it's all in the 'presentation' :)

Good to know that U of A let's us scribble...I will know this time to stuff my used notes in my pockets or try to use the least legible penmanship possible!

I understand that at NOSM we are not allowed any writing implements or paper. OP, if I were you I'd check with the school to get the straight goods.

so you are allowed to take what ever you have written in the 2mins before to take into the interview with you for that station for UoA??

You were at U of C anyways. I'd assume so for U of A.

I wrote for the first couple stations, but never so much as glanced at my notes during the interview, so I stopped and just started writing really far-out random things to throw Jochi off.

Archived