Premed 101 Forums

1-bedroom for Apr.1 in Calgary's Bankview neighborhood

Jochi1543

My landlady just e-mailed me a posting for another apartment in our building, she's a very good landlady (doesn't bother you, fixes everything ASAP, and is understanding if you have a good reason to be late with rent), so I wanted to post it here to help her get a good tenant (I have a vested interest in this considering you'd be my neighbor, lol). This is a 1-bedroom on the second story of a very nice 4-plex (a historic building), great view of downtown, 17th Ave is a 5-min walk away, Co-op on 11th and 11th is only about a 15-min walk away, Alexander Calhoun public library and city pool are about 10 mins away, Crowchild trail access is less than 2 mins by car.

$1000 including everything, and pets negotiable - previous tenant had a cat, I have cats, and I think everyone else in the building has pets, too, my landlady has dogs and is very pet-friendly. I never paid any deposit for my cats. We also have on-site coin-operated laundry.

I have pix of the apartment, just can't put them up here cuz of a technical issue, but it has tall ceilings, a skylight, rounded doorways, etc. Here's a pic of a view from my window (which is next door, so the view should be the same):

026-5.jpg

I personally think that apartment is a STEAL, I pay $50 more for mine next door and I think it's well worth it.

PM me if you'd like me to forward you the e-mail with her contact info and with some pix of the place.

Archived