Premed 101 Forums

UWO interview waiting list

I cancelled my interview this morning so someone will get good news:)

Thanks Juba! I don't know if it was you or if it was someone else, but it was enough to bump me into an interview spot! good luck to all the rest of the applicants, and good luck to those still on the waiting list (my average was 84.0% btw, for those still waiting)

According to Contach, today is the last day to transfer scores. So that probably means that if you havent heard already (or at least in the next few days), you probably wont be getting an interview.

I'm really curious as to how many interviews there are in total now (including score transfers).

Does anybody know how many they hand out to begin with...prior to the addition of waitlisters?

I remember reading somewhere (might be this thread..) that someone in their second year had been invited to interview at UWO. I was under the impression that schools would only take grade from years completed at the time of application.

Do you think admissions make a special exception for students applying without 2 full completed years or do you think they will take anyone's 2 best years including consideration for the current school year?

I'm just curious because the grades that I'm getting this school year (my last year of HBSc) have been a big improvement on past years.. yay! :o

good news toothfairee,

they definitely take into account your latest year of studies. If you look closely on the website, they ask for you to send in a copy of your final transcripts by June 15th, and they use those transcripts to determine your acceptance.

good news toothfairee,

they definitely take into account your latest year of studies. If you look closely on the website, they ask for you to send in a copy of your final transcripts by June 15th, and they use those transcripts to determine your acceptance.

Thanks dent5! You just made my day :) EEK!

I remember reading somewhere (might be this thread..) that someone in their second year had been invited to interview at UWO. I was under the impression that schools would only take grade from years completed at the time of application.

Do you think admissions make a special exception for students applying without 2 full completed years or do you think they will take anyone's 2 best years including consideration for the current school year?

I'm just curious because the grades that I'm getting this school year (my last year of HBSc) have been a big improvement on past years.. yay! :o

haha were you talking about me ;)

if youre in 2nd year they wait to look at your 2nd year marks. i dont know about other years :D

Archived